Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello from Grace

Hi everyone...my name is Grace and I am 9 years old. I am in the 3rd grade and my school is PMG. The reason why I started this blog is because my teachers, Mrs. S. and Mrs M., want me to practice writing. I am very excited about starting my new blog!

Let me tell you a little about myself. I have a mommy and a poppy and a little brother named Michael. I also have a dog named Buster. Do you want to know why his name is Buster? Because every time he gets in trouble he gets busted!

My favorite foods are spaghetti and piroshkies. My favorite colors are pink and purple. My favorite movie is "Spooky Buddies". My favorite sport to play is soccer. And sometimes one of my favorite things to do is to scare my little brother.

So now you know some things about me and I hope you will follow me at "Grace's Blog"!

                                                                             

Me and Michael ages 4 1/2 and 2 1/2.

3 comments :

  1. Hi Grace...

    I just want to tell you how proud I am of your beautiful blog. I know this will help you improve your writing skills and it has mine.

    Love you baby girl and keep on blogging!!!

    Mommie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. This is a wonderful start.
    Aunt Carol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace,
    This is just amaze me, you have a big talent!! Keep it up.
    I'm a link to your mom, and I'm following you know.
    Hope you will love to follow me too :)

    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.